Wednesday, April 6, 2011


I saw this about a week ago and thought this video would be a good one to blog about.  This pastor obviously knows about the culture that his congregation is in.  He knows the type of things some of them may hear on a regular basis. Having this knowledge he tries to turn this negative word into something positive.  I see where he is coming from and I found his sermon very entertaining but.. do i agree with him using this phrase in church? I would have to say no. I am mainly concerned about the heart behind the words. People may take this as more of a joke and may not truly have a heart of forgiveness.  I'm sure there were people that were touched by his sermon and got a lot out of it but i would not agree with using the phrase "FU" in church or anywhere else for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment